03 November 2003

I've decided I loathe the library. Not because it's a horrible place to study or the people that are here are aliens, but simply because I spend every possible waking moment in the FREAKIN LIBRARY!!! How long, O Lord??? Will you make me poor forever?

I'm registering for spring classes tomorrow and as I'm planning I realize that I spend entirely too much time in the library all because I'm poor any money really doesn't grow on trees. I so wish it did, cause then I'd just go pick some and pay my bills and not worry about never having time to get either my work done or have time for myself.

This weekend is Teri and Katie appreciation day at Six Flags... ok, it's really for all season pass holders, but especially for the beautiful women who go there. (like us) Sadly though I have to pass up on a free tickets to the AU game and a chance to hang out with the gang for Mo's 21st. Oh well... I promised Teri and I should at least go one more time!

In two weeks I will be preaching at First Pres in Donalsonville, GA, which it turns out is about five miles from the GA/FL state line. Speaking of GA/FL... GO GATORS!! Anyway... I have no idea what I'm going to be preaching on cause the lectionary is no good and I have no amazing insights at the moment... will keep you posted.

In other news...

No comments: