24 August 2004

In the Midst of Trouble, Hope

That is my brilliant sermon title for this week. The text is Jeremiah 29:1-14. I think this is a great passage and a great reminder that God does indeed have a plan for our lives and is always in charge no matter how chaotic life may seem.
Other than working on my sermon, I've been watching a lot of the Olympics. They have been amazing, but I will be glad when they are over and life can go back to normal.
Also getting ready for our trip to Orlando for Disney's Night of Joy and Universal's Rock the Universe. It's going to be a ton of fun and I'm pumped at the response I've gotten. Right after that I've got ords followed by my trip to Anaheim for the National Youth Workers Convention and then (hopefully) a retreat at Montreat for rest, rejoicing and renewal! It's going to be a crazy fall but it sure beats sitting in class... sorry guys!
Hope everyone is having an awesome week!
Peace :)

No comments: