06 September 2004

Frances, who?

I am totally over hurricanes, now. For Charley, I was a little scared because I didn't know what to expect, but at this point, they are just little annoyances in my daily routine. At least I didn't have to go to church this morning... it was a the fussing about whether or not we were going to have church at all that made me not want to go so I was ever so glad when the final decision became my own and I opted out. It was a lovely lie in before a day in jammies spent in front of the tv. I would really love to figure out how to hook all my equipment up together so I don't have to move the cable line every time I want to watch something on the VCR or the DVD (i.e., yoga...). Alas, I have wasted away the day and am totally burnt out, so I am going to go to bed, only to face another boring day stuck at home tomorrow, because I'm sure Frances doesn't plan on leaving anytime soon! MOVE FASTER! Adios, amigos :)

No comments: