21 March 2005

Spring Cleaning

So, today my intention was to clean the apartment, but what ended up happening was a complete re-arrangement of 67% of my apartment as I prepare to move. I moved all the office furniture out into the living room and dining room, and all the living room/dining room furniture into the office. The main reason I did all of this was to prepare for the "garage" sale I decided to have. I posted a sign about "furniture for sale" but then realized I had so much more stuff that I wanted to get rid of. So, I decided it would be easier to have everything I want to get rid of out there in that open room instead of trying to gather it all in the office. I also have everything marked at this point with prices. So, now all I have to do is make posters for it. But I can't really have the sale this week because it would be too crazy with all the Holy Week stuff going on. So, I guess I'll have it later.
Oh yeah, I also finally went wireless in this here apartment. It's nice to be able to sit here in my chair and type on the computer and not be attached to anything! Whoa... I just automatically hit ctrl-s and it tried to publish my post! It is just so automatic for me to hit that when I have a pause in my thoughts. It's a good thing that the stop button worked!
So, I guess that's all for now. Tomorrow I have staff at 11am :( which means I should probably go to bed pretty soon. Oh well... oh yeah, last night I did a worship service for the youth and it rocked... I kicked a**! If you are interested in learning more about my wonderful worship service, let me know!
Alrighty... I'm outta here. Peace :)

No comments: