So, here's the agenda:
- Wednesday, September 16: depart at 9am on a shuttle from Boston to Bar Harbor.
This will take me and the bike up to Bar Harbor so I don't have to worry about getting everything back there after the ride. It's about a 5 hour drive (glad to not be driving any more myself, since I've logged about 17 hours of driving over the last two days!) and we arrive in Bar Harbor around 2. Once there, it's time to check-in to our hotels and if we want, get a ride in around Acadia National Park. I can't WAIT to check out this park, after receiving a photo book from the park back in 2004.
- Thursday, September 17: ride begins at 8:30am, Bar Harbor to Hope (79 miles)
- Friday, September 18: leave by 8:30am, Hope to Jefferson (52 miles)
- Saturday, September 19: head out at 6:30am, Jefferson to Ocean Park (100 miles)
- Sunday, September 20: leave by 8am, Ocean Park to Amesbury (76 miles)
- Monday, September 21: start riding by 7:30am, Amesbury to Boston (59 miles)
Then I'm hoping for some Wahlburgers as a treat for my efforts before a low-key week. But the fun isn't over, because the following Saturday, my friend Liz and I are heading out to the Cape for the ZOOMA Half Marathon! Yup... it's gonna be epic!
Click here to donate.