27 January 2005

I see the light!

No! Not the one at the end of the death tunnel, but the one at the end of what you thought was an extraordinarily long tunnel that would never end, and yet, there is the light, shining in my face! I don't want to get into the specifics right now, because nothing official has occured, but there are people that will read this and know what I am talking about.
on another note... let's talk about how difficult it is to teach your sister how to write a college english paper via aim! she is freaking out because her first paper is due at midnight and she thinks it sucks. What I'm trying to get her to realize is that the teacher understands this is the first college paper and it doesn't have to be brilliant. In fact, it's sometimes better if it sucks big time, because then by the time you get to the end of the semseter and you're writing half-decent papers, it looks like you've made a lot of progress and it looks like it's all because of the brilliance of your college english professor!
and apparently, she also needs to be taught the techniques of "drag and drop" and email attachments! what are we going to do with this one?!!
I think I'm going to go to bed pretty soon... it's been a long day, that began with a very long meeting. g'night

No comments: