30 June 2003

Ok, the weekend has come and gone, and with the arrival of Monday, we begin Greek School. :( But before we move into Greek, let us reminice about the weekend. Well, last Friday, the girlies and I went to see Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle. I really liked it, but others called it fluff. I guess I just liked the parts where the girls kicked butt (which, in case you didn't know, was the ENTIRE movie!). I'm hoping for a third installment, particularly to help explain a certain character (which I will not discuss, for lack of knowing if you've seen the movie).
Saturday, we had our last Mimosa Saturday with Noell for a few weeks. She departed early this morning for a well deserved vacation at home for six weeks. We will miss her greatly! After brunch, it was off to Carrollton for Jennifer's baby shower. I can't believe my friends are having baby showers! It's crazy! We got to see the new house, and Judy's new house as well. Fun times were had by all.
At home, we watched Moulin Rouge before heading to bed for the evening. My take on this movie: bizarre. I guess it's just a Baz thing.
Sunday, it was church as usual. I brought Teri along and I'm still not sure how she liked it. It was a little disappointing because we were late (as usual for me) but at least she got to hear Lane preach. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, on Saturday I began my two-week stint as a dog/house sitter. I'm hanging out with the Craigmile's two dogs, who are just great. We got to go to the dog park yesterday, and met Anna, a friend of theirs. After the park, I came home and napped for a bit (something must have been circulating in the house, because we were all napping). Had some dinner, watched Teri preach (on video) and then it was back to the Craigmile's to bed.
I actually managed to get up at 7:30 this morning to let the dogs out and get home in time to get ready for work. So here I sit, at the library, waiting for Greek school to arrive. The exiciting part of the morning was when Meg and Katie H. came in to send some email! I was very excited to see these two Furman friends, and hope that this year will be just awesome! Maybe there will be more single guys in this new class... eh?... ;)
Well, that's all for now. I'll have a full report of the first day of class later in the day! Hope your day goes well :)

No comments: